Admissions to our school are dealt with by the local authority who will be able to
explain the following:-
* How applications are considered for each age group
* What parents should do if they want to apply for their child to attend your school
* Arrangements for selecting the pupils who apply
* 'Over-subscription criteria
* Admission appeals information
Parents should contact the local authority to find out our admission arrangements. Please click on the website link above for further information.
Our current admissions number is set at 14 per year. This is looked at on a yearly basis to ensure that our class numbers do not exceed 30 pupils per class.
For more information on our selection and over-subscription criteria, please use the Contact Us page, and we will contact you with the information.